Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello Loans!

I decided to update my art blog again... so that was odd and fun.

Typing Micaela

I remember my roommates professor commenting on an illustration she made of a girl running free after graduation, he told her to add the loan wolfs chasing her and it would be complete. I completely understand what he was saying. Although no one has been nagging me (since nothing is due yet) I thought I would get a head start today and see what I could do about somehow getting more time for that well paying job to pay back my very expensive education. So far I have gotten a lot of great people on the phone, the right forms and very detailed advice on how not to be denied for silly mistakes.

Life is not what I expected it to be right now at all, but I am doing okay with a few great friends, a caring family, the most loving boyfriend... and my art <3

No comments:

Post a Comment