Thursday, January 7, 2010

mitten

I enjoy driving in the snow with the Fit. I have no clue where I put my snow scraper from the Caliber, so today after a meeting I cleaned off my lil honda with my mitten.  I love meeting at the Arab American National Museum. When I get there I get sent up in a huge elevator, when the doors open there are wonderful people that I enjoy all around. The class that I will co-teaching starts next Tuesday, tomorrow Christina (the other teacher and great friend) and I are going to hammer out details over brunch.

Speaking of MITTENS, I  am making it my goal for 2010 to leave this mitten for a while. Matt and I would like to explore the west coast. We need to hatch out our mission.... over breakfast cake.

I'm on my second Chuck Palanhniuk book and they are making me feel like some insane artist... I like it!

Oh YEAH I was chosen to pick the next topic for the Hallway Show, I am so pumped!!!!! I feel like I have been waiting for this forever... hopefully people will like my choice and make the bust illustrations ever.

2 comments:

  1. I miss riding around in the FIT with you!

    Did you have any awesome snacks at your meeting? Are you teaching SURA or another program?

    Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, teaching SURA, miss youuuuuuuuu. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHEN YOU WERE BACK! istillloveyouuuuu

    T E A M DIVERSITY

    ReplyDelete