Thursday, September 24, 2009

Filter

Right now I am trying to work with Filter to land a photo editor job, I hope it happens! I have to go through a two part test so they can see how I work. I am absolutely excited for the task! It feels like a challenge, and I love a challenge.

So it was my official birthday a few hours ago or so and it was nice. I applied for a few jobs, had sushi with my mums and then Matt came over to see me <3

Since I am in love with Matt I have to think about what would happen if I found a job outside of Michigan. Basically it will all work out because we just want to be with each other. Anyways there is no need to worry about that just yet... it is just nice to know that he does want to be with me no matter what.

I need to wake up early to prepare for a little birthday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment